Houston Auto Alarms – Vehicle Security
S Delta Auto Glass Delivers Advanced Auto Alarm Solutions for Houston
Figures published by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) indicate that almost 65,000 cars and trucks are stolen in our state every year. Properly installed and functional car alarms can help to reduce this number and to protect your vehicle against vandals and thieves at home or on the go. S Delta Auto Glass offers a full lineup of Houston car alarms and installation services to ensure that your vehicle is protected wherever your travels take you.
Advances in Car Alarm Technology
Car alarm systems have come a long way since the early days of flashing lights and annoying horn blasts. S Delta Auto Glass sells and installs the most advanced security systems for vehicles in the Houston metropolitan area:
- GPS systems provide you with the coordinates of your vehicle by text or email. These systems are highly effective in recovering stolen cars and trucks and can deter attempted thefts before they occur. Police can use the data provided by GPS alarm systems to track down vehicles quickly and to apprehend thieves before significant damage is done.
- Immobilizing car alarms provide even greater protection by shutting down the engine or activating emergency brake locks when certain triggering conditions occur. These systems are designed for high-value vehicles and can provide near-total protection against theft. In some cases, these immobilizing anti-theft devices can be activated remotely by text message, email, or computerized control systems.
- Audible alarms are one of the least expensive options and can provide solid protection in populated areas. However, these alarm systems are much less effective in areas where they cannot be monitored on a continual basis.
The auto alarm experts at S Delta Auto Glass can help you determine the right system for your needs. We deliver professional car alarm installation to protect your car effectively against intrusion or theft.
Helpful Hints for Ensuring a Secure Car or Truck
According to the Texas DMV, taking a few simple steps to protect your vehicle and its contents can significantly reduce your chances of becoming a victim of motor vehicle theft.
- Making a habit of locking your car or truck every time you park can provide a solid first line of defense against unauthorized entry.
- Keeping valuable items out of sight can make your vehicle a less attractive target for would-be thieves.
- Parking in well-lit and high traffic areas can provide added protection against theft.
- Combining a practical car alarm system with physical locks and barriers can provide optimal protection for most vehicles in the Houston area.
At S Delta Auto Glass, we offer a full range of Houston windshield replacement and auto glass repair services. Our vehicle security systems are designed to provide exceptional protection for our valued clients in Houston and the surrounding metropolitan area.